Monday, October 8, 2012

Betsy's trying to bail out

So as I promised there is never a dull day, especially not with an upcoming life change. Last night good ol' Betsy the Blue Explorer decided that my visiting Keri to say goodbye just wasn't exciting enough for the night and needed to shred one of her front tires. Thank goodness Mike came to the rescue...on the side of route 11 at 10:45 at night ( ummm and it was freezing! Come on Georgia weather!). So now it will be off to buy new tires on Thursday because we just have oodles of extra time and money right now:)
Somehow I made it through today with jumping camp on very little sleep and gave Janet one last lesson this evening. It was so nice to see the progress she has made with her mare...they even jumped their first crossrail together, its amazing what a year can do for your confidence! Not only did I make it through the day but for some reason I am still awake after packing up half of my clothes, pictures and books. I was also reminded of how awful I am at packing and that I would really rather look through all of the old pictures and books than pack them up. But the packing pod that Mike ordered for the move arrives tomorrow so its crunch time on the packing. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment