Monday, October 28, 2013

Another leap of faith

A leap of faith brought Mike and I down to Georgia when I accepted the assistant coach position at Wesleyan College and as the now head coach I'd say that leap was a darn good decision. So here goes another leap of faith! I am now officially an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay. That's right, ride and teach by day and sell makeup in my spare time.
It all came about in a rather funny way actually. About a month ago Mike found a bridal expo in Macon for us to go to and we ended up talking to a girl selling Mary Kay at the expo. Turns out Nicole and I have tons in common and became instant friends! Thank goodness! So now Mike and I have a wonderful couple to hang out with (Nicole and her husband Donnie are newlyweds that just recently moved to Macon, just like us!). Well Nicole invited me along to a Macon Success Night at the Mary Kay Pink Success Center in Macon and the seed was planted in my head. After mulling it over I figured why not give it a try? So here I go!
So if you are scratching your head about what to do for Christmas gifts, hostess gifts, party favors or anything of the like for the upcoming holidays, check out marykay.com and let me know what you love! If you are close to Georgia we can even plan a party! Remember all proceeds of my Mary Kay sales will go towards a wonderful cause of Mike and I's wedding :)
Here is a list of some of my Mary Kay faves (yep I already have favorites)
1. Mary Kay finishing spray...if it can keep my makeup on at the barn, it will keep yours on! Love it!
2. Timewise Liquid Foundation...just enough coverage to hide blemishes and even out skin without looking like you've caked on foundation
3. Timewise Day Solution...the perfect primer for foundation plus it has spf 35 and makes your skin look and feel great!

Be on the look out for our weekend wrap up and our engagement photos page at the top of the blog!!
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment